Scientific documentation and administrative and secretarial support Directorate of the Central Board of Health17/10/2017
The Directorate of Scientific Documentation, Administrative and Secretarial Support of the Central Board of Health (KESY) was established and operates under the provisions of Article 5, Law 1278/1982 (A/105) and article 13 of L.3209/2003 (A/304). Its task is to investigate and study health issues referred to it by the competent services of the Ministry and the scientific documentation of the positions and proposals about the addressing of all these issues as well as the its secretarial support.
The Directorate consists of the following units:
a) Unit of Scientific Documentation
b) Unit of Administrative and Secretarial Support
The competences are divided among Units as follows:
UNIT OF SCIENTIFIC DOCUMENTATION
- The collection and analysis of data necessary for the planning of health services, investigation and study of the issues referred to KESY and the scientific documentation of the positions and proposals to address these issues.
- Collecting information on diseases and their codification according to the International Classification of Disease of the World Health Organization.
- The collection, control, electronic filing and processing of data gathered in the framework of operation the Committees and the working groups of KESY and making them available for use and exploitation by the plenary and the Executive Committee.
UNIT OF ADMINISTRATIVE AND SECRETARIAL SUPPORT
- The Secretariat of KE.S.Y.
- Setting exams for authorization as a pharmacist and keeping of pharmacists registry for authorization (Attica prefecture)
- Contract agreement on the recording of the work of plenary meetings.
- The collection from the Committees members, Executive Committee and Plenary for submission to the Department of Financial Management and Payment Services of travel and other expenses.
- Keeping register on research programs for the needs of KESY